Study Online with Shinay
A 10-Week Master Class in powerful habit evolution and Ayurvedic life style which means “The Science of Everyday Living.” This Course is for those ready to take responsibility for themselves.
What You Get:
- Time tested essential habits from the yogis
- Take your healing into your own hands
- Use nature to dial-in your daily habits and create rituals to thrive by
- Master your pantry and improve your conversations around food
- Begin to transform your out-dated patterns into fuel
- Turn your day into a life on purpose
- Rebel against sloth with real self-care that works for YOU
- No magic pill
- No quick fixes
- No gimmicks or fads
“I already notice a difference with the pace of my process in just a few days! Is your life as whole, healthy, balanced, connected and meaningful as it can be? …If the answer is no then this course could be the beginning of a new wholeness not yet experienced.” -Kara, meditation teacher, physical trainer, yogini
- Web-Based. Participate from anywhere!
- 3-months long = 1 live coaching session per week with Shinay + weekly assignments + dynamic group support + daily planner + recipe book + accountability charts + accountability partners + tons of information + super juicy content + love, support, and a kick-ass coach
- PLUE 3, 1:1 coaching sessions with Shinay
- Limited to 20 participants. Individualized attention
- The 10 Essential Habits of Yogis that are time-tested. No gimmicks. No fads. Simple wisdom from the ancient science of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Add a healthy dose of Behavior Change Science to help your “New Emerging Self” integrate for sustainability and longevity.
- You will learn the fundamental principles of Ayurveda that will change the way you age, relate to stress, and communicate with others.
- You will learn the necessary principles of habit change and behavior sciences to support your new lifestyle for the rest of your life. (Without a tone of backlash).
- You will learn yoga theory because of the way it goes hand-in-hand with a growth path.
- You will learn how to care for your body holistically while living in modern culture.
- Shinay will guide you to implement changes to your daily routine confidently, so you can know you’re making the best choices for your body. Every day.
Enrollment for this course is limited—don’t miss your chance. Make this year the YOU YEAR.
Who takes this course?
If you struggle with…
…making good food choices.
…having a consistant exercise routine.
…aligning how you want to feel with what you do every day (AKA “Walking your talk.”)
And if your deeper desire is…
…to know your body better.
…to have a coherent understanding of the healing magic of nature.
…to learn the 10 essential habits of yogis through the lens of Ayurveda and have a breakthrough in health, healing, and habit evolution in 10 weeks.
…change the way you age.
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, then this course is for you.
GET MY *FREE* STRATEGY SESSION TODAY! AND BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK TOMORROW.
01 | It’s live, it’s online, it’s juicy
I work to create a conscious, evolutionary community. We work online so that I can help bodies all over the world. Over the 10 weeks you have access to 10 coaching videos (1 per habit) plus weekly live calls with Shinay and the whole group, ongoing support from our fantastic forum.BONUS: Three personal one-on-one laser coaching sessions designed for you to gain insight and traction into your health goals and life-long trajectory.
02 | Learn to implement new routines + change outdated habits, for good.
You’ll have writing assignments for personal inquiry and self-reflection, and insightful reading assignments designed to generate curiosity and creativity. We use some suggested practices for personal development including guided meditation, pranayama and visualization.
PLUS loads of other resources relevant to you and your particular growth – I’m continually finding new ways to support the specific group I’m working with.
03 | Revisit and review, as much as you like.
All materials are yours for life. Keep them for your recourses. Our live calls are recorded and saved within a special section of our members hub. You can download those and save them to refer back to at any time.
The Habit Change Course consists of three main essentials, plus a set of bonuses to support your transformation. Each training component is designed to help you rewrite your health so that you can live from a more integrated, aligned, and vibrant place.
#1: Essential Ayurveda
Ayurveda lays the foundation and the context for our studies. It is a healing system that dates back 5,000 years and has withstood the test of time. Dr. Robert Svoboda, says it best in his book, Ayurveda for Women, “Ayurveda is India’s traditional system of health and healing. The word Ayurveda can be translated in at least three different ways: ‘Knowledge of life,’ ‘Science of longevity,’ or ‘Art of living.’
Ayurveda aims to train individuals to evade disease, rather than insisting that they wait for illnesses to develop before they can be treated. The Ayurvedic paradigm shows us how body, mind and spirit interactions can be predicted, balanced and also improved to enable us to live gracefully, harmoniously and vigorously.”
Ayurveda will give you the ancient wisdom and make sure you’re set of for a life of success in health and harmony.
#2: Habit Change and Behavioral Science
That’s all well and good but how do I motivate and make my new normal stick?
Well, that’s where the power of the group and the power of coaching comes in! Millions of brilliant and amazing women, just like you, suffer from decision fatigue, desire to change but not sure how, stagnation, lethargy, achy joints, lack of direction, lack of clarity, lack of balance.
In this 10-Week Course you will gain tools to transform your out-dated patterns that are keeping you stuck, tight, unmotivated, dis-integrated, and transform them into fuel for your new normal.
#3: Yoga, Embody Your Learning
Now that your body and your health are on the right track, let’s make sure they stay that way. You’ll learn exactly how to use your new-found “power tools” where they matter most: sustaining your vibrant health for a lifetime.
This part of the training will teach you how to put everything into practice. Because what better way to learn than by doing? Coupled with Ayurveda yogic philosophy and practice takes everything to next level—out of the books and into your body and your kitchen (and your car, and your bedroom, and your bathroom, and your garden). Yoga is the embodiment of practice. This is where you “do” and “be” at the same time.
What people are saying…
“I am grateful to Shinay for her guidance and to the whole group for supporting me in this transformation. Shinay has been patient and encouraging. She does not use pressure and is not pushy, which makes me relax and trust her. She is enthusiastic, supportive and knows her stuff because she has experimented and implemented these habits herself. She lives them as an example to her course participants. I am signed up to do the next course, and the next!” –Rabia, writer, editor, grandmother
“Shinay’s ability to really listen, along with her incredible sense of humor was a delightful combination for me. As a result of this 10-week habit transforming course I am learning to nurture myself more deeply than I ever thought possible. I feel better in my body. I have better eating habits. I sleep better at night. I have more energy. I’ve developed better self-care habits. I’ve started meditating again. Shinay is warm, personable, receptive, informed, sensitive and a delight to be with.” –Sera, writer, corporate executive
“I am noticing that I am waking up feeling lighter and more prepared for my day. Everyday. I am in love with my body because I am actually consciously living in it for the first time in my life. This is an incredible, healing experience” –Amber, Reiki practitioner
“When I care for my physical body, my energy and emotions become inline with my goals. My feelings of being overwhelmed easily disappear when I am grounded in the roots of my being — my body. At this point, we are getting ready to wrap up the 10 week course and I couldn’t be more excited. Of course I am going to miss the routine engagement and encouragement, but I am finishing with an entire set of tools to keep me on the right path!” –Rami Lozowick, social worker, writer
“I never dreamed I would be given an entirely new passion for life. This course has changed and continues to transform my life in so many ways; some are obvious to me, and others I am still discovering.” –Neith Miller, Fine Artist and Tattoo Artist, Entrepreneur, Maker
Need something else?
If you have any questions, ideas or just want to say hi, give me a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Side Effects of this Course:
I asked past course participants to tell me what else they experienced. Here, you have it in their words:
In Shinay’s 10 Week Course you will experience:
1. A better diet
2. Better energy
3. Deeper sleep
4. Ability to make more informed choices
5. 10 steps closer toward freedom from self-limiting beliefs and thought patterns
6. Never again say “I don’t know how to take care of myself”
7. Be more at home in you body
8. Write yourself out of the story of ancestral diseases
9. Be able to care for others in your life with ease
10. Experience more moments of joy
11. Create more meaning relationships in your life
12. Become more attractive
13. Understand how your old habits and patterns have been holding you back and keeping you stuck
14. Experience a deeper connection with yourself and others
15. Feel more confident and capable to take on each new day as it comes your way